Saturday, January 14, 2012

Goodbyes Galore!

I feel as though I've been having "Goodbye" dinners for the past 2 weeks!  Although they seem a little sad, they are always such a blast and tonight was no exception.

I spent tonight with two great family friends, Kenly and Wendy Walston.  We met the Walston family when Kenly and I were in Pre-School at Grace Brethren and our families have been close friends ever since.

Kenly and I  at Ocean City Beach
5th Grade Cotillion  
Summertime when we got Hair Wraps
Myself, Kenly and our moms went to Annapolis mall for a little shopping and dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.  We had a great time reminiscing over old stories and laughing about how stupid boys can be at times...typical girl chat.  We even spent some time at Sephora and Nordstrom making sure we were up to date on the newest facial products...just making sure we're keeping our "money makers" lookin good! LOL

Ken surprised me with a fabulous going away present, a travel kit with all the essentials!  From shampoo to ear plugs, girlfriend hooked me up with all the things you could ever think of!  


Ken also found a picture of our families at the beach from years back.  So precious!
The Family Clan outside the Candy Kitchen in our favorite vacation place OC
To top off this great present, Kenly even decided to become a little poet and come up with this quote...
I am so grateful and blessed to have such wonderful friends!  I will truly miss my "relations" while in Italy, but they'll be anxiously awaiting my post about Costas! (It's a relations thing)

No comments:

Post a Comment