Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Preparing to Leave the ΑΦ House

With only 2 nights left in the Alpha Phi house, I decided to de-loft my bed.  Who would've known this task could be so daunting, but luckily with the help of Christine, KJ and Lawlz (aka Hercules) we were able to get it done last night! 
We decided to block KJ in the bed
As the semester ends and my journey abroad becomes closer, it's beginning to hit me that this semester in the Alpha Phi house has been one of the best semesters I've had at Tech.  Living in a house with 30 girls might seem overwhelming, but I've come to love every moment of it.  Spending nights cracking up laughing with my suitemates, randomly taking study breaks to learn the wop and wobble dances, and even deciding to place that spontaneous late night pokie sticks order has made this experience forever memorable and will miss it dearly while abroad!
No more pictures or decorations on the walls, only a de-lofted bed and my nerd station

No comments:

Post a Comment