Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Next 4 Months of My Life....

 Packed into only 3 suitcases!


If you've traveled with me before, it's quite obvious that I can be quite the over-packer.  For instance, a 3 day trip to Miami for the Orange Bowl with Kelly and McCaul resulted in me having to transfer shoes and other heavy items from my suitcase to McCaul's because it was over the 50lb limit by 13lbs!

Luckily the packing process only took a few hours, however it started off a bit messy...

My last day home started with my Mom's side of the family for traditional Filipino Breakfast!  We laughed as we showed my Nunu our new favorite Filipino parody "Sh&* Filipino Moms Say" http://youtu.be/aNNRj_jYCCc

Auntie Jane and Yvette, Nunu, & Cousins Nolah and Mady

Dinner at Szechuan Garden was delicious, yet my Grammy cried when saying good bye, I'm her only granddaughter so I know she'll be missing me a lot these next 4 months.  We eat at this restaurant with my Gram and Pop every Sunday night and has been a tradition we've kept going for quite some time now.  


The Sharper Family in the Florist Greenhouse

The packing is finally done and now it's off to spend my last night home in my comfy and snuggly queen size bed.  It's one of the things I'll miss the most while abroad!  CIAO!




1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time in beautiful Italia! Be careful, be smart and gather lots of memories (and share with us on your blog!). As I always tell Joe before he undertakes a life changing experience (from the brillaint mind of Adam Duritz)"I can't remember all the times I tried to tell myself to hold on to these moments as they pass". Hold tight to the memories as they are happening! My love will be traveling with you! Ciao Bella!

    ReplyDelete